3iii 2017 Auditions
Participants registering on-line will be evaluated and shortlisted through two steps audition process:
- Level-1 Registration Shortlist
- Level-2 On-line Audition
At time of registration participant from USA Canada need to select one of following State Indian Icon as per their county of residence.
USA: Indian American Icon
- Atlanta Indian Icon
- California Indian Icon
- Illinois Indian Icon
- Boston Indian Icon
- Florida Indian Icon
- Michigan Indian Icon
- Pensylvania Indian Icon
- Seattle Indian Icon
- Texas Indian Icon
- New Jersey Indian Icon
- New York Indian Icon
- Virginia Indian Icon
Canada: Indian Canadian Icon
- Toronto Indian Icon
- Vancouver Indian Icon
- Montreal Indian Icon
- Calgary Indian Icon
Once registered successfully, Participants will be assigned a unique 3iii ID along with Login & Password to maintain their profile online. To participate in competition, participant needs to submit a competition video from his dashboard by logging on www.InternationalIndianIcon.com. To submit competition video, participant logs in to his dashboard using his login and password sent by 3iii Admin and upload his/her video and submits one video as competition video.
- Make sure that your competition video meets following guidelines
- The video should not exceed duration of 3 minutes
- It should be straight with NO Edits NO Cuts
- It should not contain any objectionable content
- It should not be sexually propagated
- It should be of high quality (HD)
- The Video should be of high HD quality with clear audio.
- The competition video will serve as a basis of judgment, it is needed to upload in original with no manipulations and editing, in case are found so registration of the participant may be rejected or cancelled.
- If the above are not followed strictly the participation may be rejected or cancelled.
Level-1: online Registration
- From Jan 25th through May 31st : Registration
- Registration opens for 12 State of USA and 4 State/Province of Canada
- Participants of any state can register in any State Indian Icon but of their country
- Participants submit their Competition Video by 11.59p CST May 31st
- Can change Competition Video any time before 11.59p CST May 31st
- During this period, Participants promote their video through social media to get maximum likes to bring their video at top of the list. Likes are not counted towards selection process.
- From Jun 1st through Jun 22nd : online Screening (Voting & Judgement)
- Online voting and Gee judgement for Level-1 opens on Jun 1st until Jun 22nd
- All Videos are judged by Gee Panel of Judges
- Jul 3rd 12.01a CST Level-1 result is published on 3iii website
- Top 30 Performances per category (irrespective of participation category i.e., Solo, Duet, Group) per State Indian Icon are moved to Level-2 i.e., Total 90 Performances per State Indian Icon across 3 categories (Singing, Dance and Instruments).
- 1080 Performances from USA and 360 from Canada are moved to Level-2
Level-2: online Audition
- From Jul 3rd through Jul 17th : Submission
- Selected Level-2 participants submit competition video for Level-2 by 11.59p CST Jul 17th
- Can change Competition Video any time before 11.59p CST Jul 17th
- Promote your video on social media to get maximum likes to move your video up in the list. Likes are not counted towards selection process.
- From Jul 18th through Aug 1st : Online Voting & Judgement
- Online voting and Gee judgement for Level-2 opens on Jul 18th until 11.59p CST Aug 1st
- Promote your Competition Video through social media to get maximum votes to get your video selected for Level-3
- All Comp Videos are judged by Gee Panel of Judges
- Aug 8th 12.01a CST Level-2 Result is published on 3iii website
- Top 9 Performances per category per State Indian Icon are moved to Level-3
- Total 27 Performances per State Indian Icon across all 3 categories (irrespective of participation category) are selected for Level-3
- 324 Performances from USA and 108 from Canada are moved to Level-3