3iii-Wining Tips for Icon Title
Need help! These tips will help you in winning 3iii ICON Title.
International Indian Icon (3iii), this title is enlisting the Indian talents across globe. Now, it’s your
Chance (s) to win the title if you are going to follow the tips and steps, carefully. Get yourself a familiar audience to promote yourself through this international talent platform.
Why hold back to register and upload Competition Video ASAP?
- The registration portal will remain open until we get required number of quality talent from each State, Country and for each category (Registration may close by EOD Aug 31st 2019). Sooner you register and upload video as Competition Video, sooner you get on to Level-3 (Quarter-final).
- In case, you register in March, you may get 4 chances to select for level-3.
- 3 Chances on Popularity/Voting
- One on Gee Panel Judgment
- Every Competition Video that failed to select through Popularity/Voting will be evaluated by Gee Panel of Judges to move to Level-3.
- In case, you register in July, you have one chance from voting and popularity basis, Gee judges will evaluate each Comp. Video for eligibility to level-2 or level-3.
- Important Notice: Irrespective of voting, judges holds the rights to select/deselect for the best performances from day 1. Qualified Video is eligible for Level-3, anytime around the registration period. No video is entitled to rejection until end of Aug 2019. But qualified videos may be eligible to next level.
3 Selection Chances at Level-1
- Voting for registered participants during March, April, May will open during 1st week of next month as mentioned in 3iii 2019 Calendar. E.g., For March Registration, voting opens from April 1st to 7th and for April registrations from May 1st to 7th May 2019.
- On 10th of each month from April to May 2019, 2 participants with maximum votes (minimum 300 votes) will be eligible for level-3.
- Number of Votes for each participant face the re-set to zero on each monthly cycle of voting.
Gee Panel Judgment
- All level-1 competition videos, which could not qualify to shift to Level-3 on popularity or voting basis will be judged by Gee Panel of Judges to move to Level-2 or Level-3.
- Comp Videos deserving another chance may move to level-2 while qualified videos will be moved to level-3 for State Indian Icon Competition.
- Must to take part in 3iii Competition (s) and to become 3ion/Participant.
- Users NOT paying Competition Fees during registration, by default will be registered as 3iii TALENT and will be able to pay Competition Fees during registration period (From Mar 1st to Aug 31st 2019) by logging in to their 3iii Dashboard on 3iii website www.3iii.us using their login id and password.
- 3iii Competition is online/onsite, each level is online, unless declared onsite with date and venue for the offline.
- Participants at each level (Level-1 to Level-5) has to upload at least one video per level and make it a Competition Video ASAP, but certainly before the closing of level as per dates defined in 3iii 2019 calendar.
- 3ion/Participant can upload any number of videos, but can make only one uploaded video as Competition/Comp Video at each level.
- Participants taking part in 3iii Competition are advised to keep 3 to 5 HD quality videos ready to upload and submission as Comp Video one at each 3iii level
- 1st Video
- Level-1: Registration and Audition
- Registration Period: March 1st and Aug 31st 2019
- Participant can register earlier during registration period and upload and submit Comp Video before registration closing.
- Participant can change Comp Video any time before registration closes i.e., Aug 31st 2019 in his/her 3iii Dashboard on www.3iii.us.
- 2nd Video
- If eligible to Level-2, you got a chance to submit a better video to qualify to Level-3. If directly qualified to Level-3, then do not need to upload video at level-2.
- 3rd Video: Sep 30th 2019 (Level-3: Quarter-final)
- 4th Video: Nov 30th 2019 (Level-4: Semi-final)
- 5th Video: Dec 20th 2019 (Level-5: If online, if onsite no video is required).
- All participants are required to submit a competition video at each level as they move from one level to next in their 3iii dashboard.
- Comp Video (s) should be latest one and not to be recorded/older more than 6 months before the submission’s date.
- Video should be clear and HD quality.
- No noise or background sound.
- You can shoot video from your mobile if needed.
- Download 3iii Logo by clicking the button “3iii Logo” and print it on 12”x17” or 8”x11” Glossy Card Stock Paper and paste the logo at top left on the wall behind while you record your video or if possible, you can embed 3iii logo at top left after you record your video.
- This is a recommendation not requirement.
You can record video using any HD camcorder
- It should be in Landscape formation.
- No effects or VFX should be added to the video.
- Video should be in MP4 or ProRes (.mov) codec.
- The video should be referable recorded with a good camera and ample light.
- The video should be of high quality (preferably HD quality) and clear sound.
- The video should be shot in one take.
- No Editing: Video should not be manipulated or edited in any manner. Any video found manipulated/edited will be rejected without any explanation to the participant.
- The video should be 3 to 4 minutes in length and should not exceed 4 minutes. Few secs more or less are exemplary.
- Upload your video directly from your 3iii dashboard from your laptop, desktop, or phone.
- You can upload video on YouTube and can give link in your 3iii Dashboard.
Introduction or Intro Video
- Every 3ion/Participant has to submit his/her one Intro Video of approx. 1 to 2 minutes.
- Either you can give your Intro at start of your Competition Video or can record a separate Intro Video.
- Introduction Guidelines – If you record a separate Intro Video
- Introduce yourself (3iii ID Number, Name, Age, City, State, Country, Education)
- Little bit about yourself, your family and what you do.
- Why do you want to participate in 3iii, which category and why?
- What makes you a unique participant in your category?
- What would you like to do if you become an International Indian Icon?
- Not More than 90 Secs.
- Introduction Guidelines – If you add your Intro at 1st of your Competition Video
- Just Say your 3iii ID Number, Name, State and Country, Category and Little bit about your Performance. (No More than 30 Secs Intro).
i. Online Promotion
Promote your video to get maximum Likes, Votes, 5-Star Rating of your video and Comments using any social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, E-mail, or any social media by sharing 3iii Participant Individual Page Link.
Likes are used to list your video at top of the list under “Most Popular Video”. Note: Likes are NOT counted for 3iii selection process at any level.
No. of votes at Level-1, Level-3 and Level-4 will help you to move up your video from Level-1 to Level-3, from Level-3 to Level-4 and from Level-4 to Level-5 on popularity basis without any Gee evaluation.
Winner, 1st and 2nd Runner-up at each level will be selected on the basis of Gee Panel Judges’ evaluation only, NOT on No. of votes.
Anyone can comment on any video but Participants in his/her 3iii Dashboard can disable comments for 3iii website visitors if he/she does not want visitors to read his/her comments, but cannot delete.
5 Star Rating
Promote your video on social media to get 5-Star rating.
5-Star rating videos are on watch by Bollywood, Hollywood, and event organizers globally to provide you your life time opportunity.
j. 3iii Social Media Connect
Ensure you connect to following 3iii Social Media to get yourself updated on all 3iii News
Like Facebook 3iii Official Page
Send a FB Friend Request to 3iii Facebook
Join Facebook Group: 3iii Participant Only
Follow 3iii Twitter
Follow 3iii Instagram
k. Song Selection
Carefully select your performance song as song selection is very critical in any competition. Consult your teacher or mentor.
l. Referral Plan
Refer 5 Participants who take part in 3iii Competition, pay Competition Fees, and get your Competition Fees Reimbursement i.e., $100/- i.e., Make $20/- per paid participant.
Send an e-mail to info@INTERNATIONALindianICON.COM with following info before they register and pay Competition Fees on www.3iii.us
1. Subject: 3iii Participants Referrals
4. Cell #:
If 5 participants referred by you pay Competition fees, your competition fees of $100/- will be reimbursed.
1. Minimum 5 referred participants need to register as 3ion/participant by paying Competition Fees to reimburse your Competition Fees.
2. If you refer more than 5 participants, you will get $20/- per participant who pays the competition fees.
3. Subject of e-mail should be “3iii Participants Referrals”
4. Your e-mail with referrals should come before the Participant has registered and paid competition fees. If your e-mail with referral comes after participant has registered and paid competition fees the you will not be eligible for any referral incentive.
Get your Registration Fees and Trip for Grand-Finale Sponsored
1. You can get your Competition Fees and trip to Grand-finale sponsored by referring a Sponsor who can sponsor your trip.
2. 3iii team will work with the sponsor to get your Registration Fees and entire trip to Chicago sponsored by your referred sponsor.
3. Send an e-mail to info@INTERNATIONALindianICON.com with following info
Subject: Sponsor Reference
Participant 3iii ID: