- The purpose of the evaluation module is to give an opportunity to 3iii Talent participants to get their video evaluated by professionals and celebrities before they submit their competition video. The idea is to help participants get some tips and hints from experts before they could submit their competition videos.
- Whoever wants to get non-competition video evaluated by any listed celebrity or professional, needs to pay Evaluation Fees and upload the video on 3iii dashboard. Every celebrity or professional has his/her own fees as per their status and experience.
- You can submit your non-competition video for one or many listed celebrities but will need to pay evaluation fees for each celebrity/professional.
- Celebrity/Professional will judge your video and video record his/her comments, followed by uploading the content back on www.3iii.us which you will be able to watch in your 3iii Dashboard. Approximate evaluation duration is around 7 to 15 days depending on the number of videos submitted for the celebrity/professional. As soon as the video is evaluated, you will get an email with a link to watch your evaluation.
- Please note that you can only request evaluation of non-competition video. Competition videos are not eligible for evaluation.
- After the first evaluation, 3iii Talent can request a 15 minutes to 1 hour long personal online skype session from celebrity/professional/mentor of their choice by sending an e-mail to info@INTERNATIONALindianICON.com with subject “Request for personal online skype session”. One of 3iii Team members will coordinate with the celebrity/professional/mentor and talent, and if agreed will connect for online mentorship.
NOTE: Requesting evaluation of non-competition video will not impact the judgment of competition videos since the latter will be judged by multiple celebrities and professionals and the shortlisted participants are moved to the next level based on a combined decision by the Gee Panel of Judges. Evaluation Fees are non-refundable.