INTERNATIONAL INDIAN ICON (3iii)
Terms & Conditions to participant in 3iii Competition:
1. Anyone registering for International Indian Icon as a participant will be referred as "3ion" hereafter. Each 3ion will be assigned a unique 3iii Participant identification number (3iii ID).
2. A 3ion may be:
i. An individual registering as an "Individual"
ii. A group of two people registering as "Duet/Pair"
iii. A group of any number of people registering as a "Group", under the Participation category of any talent category of Singing, Dance, or Talent.
3. Every 3ion under the age of 18 must have the requisite permission from at least one parent or a legal guardian to register under this Agreement. Failure to meet this requirement will turn the participation null and void.
4. For 3ion participants under 18 years of age, the signing guardian/parent must agree to allow his/her child or dependent to participate in the GEE contest and/or show and further agree to all the terms of this agreement on behalf of the child or dependent.
5. By registering online and/or by signing this agreement, 3ion Participant(s) expressly agree that he/she/they are all at least 18 years of age and have the full, complete and unrestricted right and authority to enter into this agreement.
6. 3ion confirms that he/she will only perform original works of authorship. The 3ion agrees to not violate any copyright laws or other intellectual property rights of any third parties while participating in this contest/show. Further, 3ion agrees to fully indemnify GEE and its affiliates, for any copyright infringement or other intellectual property action brought against GEE. 3ion agrees that he/she will not defame, libel, slander or otherwise create a cause of action for any third party involved.
7. By entering this Agreement, 3ion understands and agrees that GEE retains and reserves the sole discretion to determine the eligibility for the contest/show, and that GEE also reserves the right to change any or all of the eligibility requirements at any period of time as and when deemed fit and necessary by GEE and without any prior notice.
8. By participating in the contest/show, 3ion hereby grants to GEE and its successors, licensees and assigns, without charge or other compensation - the irrevocable exclusive right, but not the obligation, with or without his/her knowledge, in perpetuity to film, tape and/or photograph, perform, record, exhibit, display, edit, distribute, sell and otherwise use his/her appearances, name, similarity, voice, vocals, conversations, sounds, signature, biographical data, and any information or materials provided by or performed by 3ion to GEE in connection with and or ancillary to the contest/show.
9. GEE shall have the unrestricted right to edit the content and text of the contest/show as well as all film, tape, photography, recordings and his/her appearances thereon, in any manner or form. 3ion further agrees that the GEE is the sole owner of and may freely assign all results and proceeds of such film, tape, photography, recordings and his/her appearances thereon.
10. In the event 3ion performs any original music on the contest/show, including musical arrangements, titles, lyrics, music and all other elements of such songs ("Music") or submits any original photographs ("Photos"), dance, or original audio and/or video recordings ("Recordings") to the GEE, 3ion hereby represents and warrants that he/she owns, controls or has obtained all rights, (including, without limitation, all copyrights) in and to any and all such Music, Photos, Dance and/or Recordings.
11. 3ion hereby grants to the GEE, without charge, the rights necessary to use such Music, Photos, Dance and/or Recordings on and in connection with the contest/show and the rights required to exploit the contest/show and the ancillary rights therein as described anywhere in this Personal Release (including, without limitation, in advertisements, promotions and publicity), in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, or for any purpose, throughout the universe in perpetuity.
12. 3ion hereby represents and warrants that he/she has obtained all of the rights, clearances, and releases necessary for GEE to exploit said Music, Photos, Dance and/or Recording in connection herewith. 3ion understands that all physical submissions of Music, Photos, Dance and/or Recordings, or other materials become property of GEE and will not be returned to 3ion Participant.
13. 3ion agrees that, in the event his/her performance in the 3iii contest/show involves a living animal, he/she hereby represents and warrants that he/she has obtained all necessary and proper immunizations and licenses for the said animal(s) and will provide to GEE all such documentation or do any other acts and/or deeds as may be reasonably necessary for the GEE to determine the animal is safe to participate in the auditions, interviews and/or contest/shows.
14. Furthermore, 3ion agrees to fully indemnify GEE and the Released Parties (defined herein below) and to hold each of them harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses, and losses of any kind (including outside attorney's fees) caused by or arising out of any physical, mental or emotional stress/distress or injury caused to any third party by or from the animal.
15. 3ion agrees to follow all of GEE's rules, directions and instructions in all matters relating to the contest/show, which rules are subject to change at GEE's sole discretion. 3ion will accept any and all decisions of GEE on all matters, including, without limitation, discretionary matters (including, but not limited to, the interview and audition process and contestant selection) as final and not subject to challenge, and acknowledge that the interests of the contest/show shall override those of any 3ion Participant.
16. 3ion agrees that his/her selection to audition is within GEE's sole discretion and that GEE is not obligated to grant him/her an audition, regardless of his/her place in the audition line. In the event 3ion is granted an audition, he/she agrees that his/her selection as a contestant for the contest/show is within GEE's sole discretion and that GEE is not obligated to select 3ion Participant.
17. 3ion acknowledges that GEE reserves the right, exercisable at any time in its sole discretion, to disqualify him/her from the contest/show should 3ion at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal information, fail to abide by the rules or regulations of the contest/show, or for any other reason or for no reason at all. If 3ion is selected to advance beyond this initial audition, he/she agrees that GEE is not obligated to have him/her appear on, or to telecast his/her appearance on, the contest/show and may disqualify 3ion at any time in its sole discretion.
18. 3ion understands and agrees that if his/her appearance, name, likeness, voice, singing voice, conversation, sounds, biographical data, Music, Photos, Dance and/or Recordings are used in connection with the contest/show, he/she agrees to the following:
1. An agreement for exclusive recording and/or song writing services, hereinafter known as- ("Recording Contract").
a. An agreement for exclusive television performance services, hereinafter known as-("Television Contract").
b. An agreement for the management of the 3ion's career in the entertainment industry, hereinafter known as "Management Contract").
c. An agreement to consult and give the 3ion professional guidance with respect to his/her career in the entertainment industry, hereinafter known as- ("Consultant Contract").
d. An agreement for 3ion Participant's live stage show/performance, concert, and/or theatrical performance services ("Touring Contract" and/or "Concert Contract"); and (f) an agreement for the use of his/her name, voice, similarity, signature, biography, and other indicia of his/her identity in connection to/with audiovisual recordings ("Home Video Contract").
e. An agreement wherein, for the next seven years, any 3ion winner of any local or national GEE contest/show must obtain written permission from GEE to enter into any performance related contract which exceeds $10,000 USD for a single event.
f. 3ion understands that he/she may be asked to represent and warrant that he/she is not a party to any contract including, but not limited to, a contract for management and/or talent agent representation, a music recording contract (either alone or as a member of a group), an acting contract, a modeling contract, a songwriting contract, a sponsorship contract, a merchandising agreement, or any other arrangement which prevents or might prevent him/her from entering into the contracts described here.
g. 3ion understands that he/she may be required by GEE to fill out, sign and agree to other contracts, releases, or agreements during the course of his/her participation in the contest/show.
h. 3ion agrees that during 3iii competition if he/she gets selected or picked-up by any other major competition or is approached, the 3ion will not leave 3iii competition without proper consent of Gee Vision Inc. and will need to get a No Objection certificate from 3iii i.e., Gee Vision Inc. to leave 3iii competition in between for another competition.
i. 3ion represents and warrants that he/she is in a state of physical, emotional, psychological, and mental health capable of performing his/her act for the contest/show and otherwise participating in the contest/show. 3ion shall notify GEE immediately of any such change in physical, emotional, psychological, or mental conditions that might affect him/her or his/her performance in the contest/show.
j. 3ion hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, release, discharge, and hold harmless GEE, its parent, assignees, licensees, agents, partners and affiliates, GEE, all television broadcasting stations, sponsors, advertising agencies, all venues and location used in connection with the contest/show, and any and all others connected with the contest/show, and each of their related parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, partners and representatives of each of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability or claims arising out of or in any manner whatsoever resulting from his/her participation in the contest/show or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), the use or reuse of his/her appearance, name, voice, singing voice, likeness, signature, biographical information, Music, Photos, Dance, and/or Recordings.
k. 3ion agrees not to make any claim against GEE or any of the Released Parties as a result of his/her participation or non-participation in the contest/show or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process) and in connection with any use or reuse of his/her appearance, name, voice, singing voice, likeness, biographical information, Music, Photos, Dance, and /or Recordings (including, without limitation, any claim based upon defamation or invasion of privacy and/or publicity).
l. 3ion and his/her heirs, next of kin, spouse, guardian, legal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns ("releasing parties") hereby unconditionally and irrevocably release and forever discharge each of the released parties from and against and and all injury, illness, damage, emotional distress, loss or harm to him/her or his/her property, or his/her death, howsoever caused, resulting or arising out of or in connection with his/her preparation for participation and appearance in or activities associated with the contest/show and whether or not caused by or arising out of the negligence or gross negligence of any of the released parties or any of the contestants in the contest/show.
m. 3ion hereby represents and warrants that he/she has the right and authority to grant the rights granted to GEE hereunder, that any Music, Photos, Dance, and Recordings that he/she submits to GEE are his/her original works of authorship and that he/she is the sole owner of such Music, Photos, Dance, and/or Recordings.
n. 3ion recognizes that GEE is relying on his/her representations as made herein and that a breach by him/her hereunder could cause GEE irrevocable injury and damage that cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by damages in an action at law and, therefore, 3ion hereby expressly agrees that the GEE shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief to prevent and/or cure any breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement by 3ion (including, without limitation, the provisions regarding confidentiality and publicity set forth below).
o. 3ion understands that in connection with the said contest/show or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), he/she and others may reveal or relate information of a personal, private, surprising, defamatory, disparaging, embarrassing or unfavorable nature, and that his/her actions and the actions of others appearing in the contest/show may be embarrassing or of an otherwise unfavorable nature that may be factual or fictional.
p. 3ion further understands that his/her appearance, depiction, and portrayal in connection with the contest/show or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), and his/her actions and the actions of others in connection with the contest/show or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), may be disparaging, defamatory, embarrassing or of an otherwise unfavorable nature, may expose him/her to public ridicule, humiliation or condemnation, and may portray him/her in a false light. The consents, authorizations, assumptions of risk and releases set forth in this Agreement expressly apply to all such potential harms.
q. 3ion acknowledges that there is a possibility that after his/her execution of this Agreement, he/she will discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time this Agreement was executed and which, if known by 3ion at that time, may have materially affected/influenced his/her decision to execute this Personal Release. 3ion acknowledges and agrees that by reason of this Personal Release, he/she is assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims.
r. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof. This is the complete and binding agreement between GEE and 3ion Participant, and it supersedes all prior understandings and/or communications, both oral and written, with respect to its subject matter. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall in no manner whatsoever affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law.
s. This Agreement cannot be terminated, rescinded or amended, except by a written agreement signed by both GEE and 3ion Participant.
t. GEE reserves the right to remove 3ion from the contest/show at any stage if he/she fails to comply with the terms & conditions of this Release.
u. 3ion acknowledges and agrees that he/she or no one on his/her behalf will sue GEE for any reason in any court of any country.
v. The following points govern the participation of a 3ion:
i. Participants are responsible for the quality of their recording
ii. GEE reserves the right to disqualify any performer if it is felt that the participants' content is inappropriate for their website.
iii. Removal of clothing, abusive language (jumping from the stage, damaging equipment in case of live audition) etc. will result in immediate disqualification.
iv. The judges' decision is FINAL. Any contestant who attempts to reach judges or staff for any manipulation will be disqualified from the competition.
v. Judge's scoring sheet will be viewed only by authorized personnel of GEE
vi. Applications can be submitted online at www.InternatinalIndianIcon.com or any GEE related App or website using PayPal or advised payment gateways or by physically filling the GEE Registration and sending the payment by check or Cash in favor of GEE Vision Inc.
vii. All types of payments made to Gee Vision Inc. on 3iii website or application or paid in cash or through Check or DD/Cashier in favor of Gee Vision Inc. are NON-REFUNDABLE. Payment to Gee Vision Inc may include, but is not limited to:
1. 3iii Audition / Competition Fees for all type of auditions like online, online LIVE, on-site
2. Video Evaluation and Video feedback fees
3. Coaching and mentoring
4. Event Tickets
5. promotional items purchase
6. Video recording
7. Any other type of payment
Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions before registering as a 3ion.
Your signature at the end of the registration form will indicate an acceptance of all above terms & conditions under the jurisdiction of State Law of Illinois, USA.
by Gee Exuberance Entertainment GEE
(A Joint Venture between Gee Vision Inc., USA & Exuberance, UAE)