INTERNATIONAL INDIAN ICON (3iii)
An Initiative by Gee Vision Inc. (USA) / Gee Vision India Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Anyone from any part of the world can register as 3iii Talent for FREE at www.3iii.us or www.INTERNATIONALIndianICON.com or any 3iii App (iOS or Android).
1. Download 3iii App from App Store or Google Play by searching for 3iii INTERNATIONAL INDIAN ICON
- Anyone can upload video for FREE to showcase his/her talent in 3iii Talent Bank.
- To take part in 3iii Global Talent competition, one has to schedule minimum one paid audition using payment gateways like Authorize.net, PayPal and CashFree or any advised payment gateway to pay required audition fees.
- A non-refundable minimum audition fees of $100/- for developed countries and $14/- (Approx Rs 1000/-) for developing and developed countries is payable to take part in 3iii competition.
- Gateway (Athorize.net, PayPal & CashFree configured on www.INTERNATIONALIndianICON.com associates every transaction with a merchant ID of your choice. You can select either your email address or the secure merchant account identifier, which will keep your email private. PayPal/Authorize.net/CashFree Gateway will send your payment notifications to the email address associated with your choice of merchant ID: Secure merchant account ID: the email address in your PayPal/Authorize.net/CashFree Gateway profile or Plain text email address: the email address you selected
- Successful Applicants will be selected at the sole discretion of GEE (the "Company"). Decision for short listing participants will be final and binding upon all Applicants.
- Any Applications made after the closing date will have to pay late fees as applicable and defined.
- All applications have to be filed online only.
- All Applicants, if required will provide to GEE, documentation for purpose of age, address verification. Acceptable documentation for this purpose is a passport, driving license or birth certificate.
- Any and all personal details and/ or information provided by Applicants in the Application or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Applicant that has supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading information, has failed to abide by the Rules and/ or is in breach of the terms hereof.
- All Applicants must disclose to the Company in writing full details of any and all criminal or civil proceedings/ actions pending, proceedings served and/or convictions unspent as at the date of Application.
- The completion of an Application does not guarantee that an Applicant will be successful or qualify to win the competition.
- All successful Applicants may be asked to sign further agreements / release forms online in the course of their involvement in competition. This process may take place at the personal audition stage and you will be notified by post, if required.
- The Competition is open for contestant in mentioned categories only.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. Gee Vision Inc. is hereinafter and for all said purposes in the said agreement is termed as GEE / Producer/ Owner.
2. All payments (Audition Fees, Tickets Charges, Production Package, Workshop Fees etc.) paid on any 3iii website or 3iii App using any of the payment Gateways like Authorize.Net, PayPal, CashFree, Square or through Check in favor of Gee Vision Inc. or Gee Vision India Pvt. Ltd. or paid through Cash are non-refundable.
3. Any one registering on www.InternationalIndianIcon.com as Participant will be known as 3ion or Participant and will be assigned a unique 3iii ID.
4. 3ion/Participant may be an individual or a group of 2 people registering as Duet/Pair under Participation category or may be a group of any number of people as Group under Participation category of any talent category of Singing, Dance, and Talent.
5. Every 3ion/Participant either as an individual or as a member of Duet or Group of any category, under the age of 18 must have the requisite permission from at least one parent or legal guardian to register for the same.
6. I agree that I am at least 18 years of age and I have the full, complete and unrestricted right and authority to enter into this Agreement. For minor participant, as guardian/parent, I agree to enter this agreement on behalf of my son/daughter or as participant's legal guardian.
7. I confirm that i will be responsible for any copyright issue/concern/objection about the song/lyrics/music/karaoke/track i am using for 3iii (International Indian Icon) competition, on which i will sing, play or dance on and Gee Vision Inc. or 3iii or any member of 3iii Team of employee of Gee Vision Inc. will have no responsibility of my song copy right. I indemnify Gee Vision Inc. and 3iii from any Copy right issue of the song i am using to participate in INTERNATIONAL INDIAN ICON (3iii) competition at any level online or onsite. I will be responsible for any copyright issue if any one makes any objection on the video i record and/or upload on 3iii website i.e., www.INTERNATIONALindianICON.com or www.3iii.us or if I sing/dance/play/act/perform on any song and that song is recorded by 3iii production team and televised on any domestic, national or international channel or on any media Globally.
8. Entire material produced during 3iii including my participation will be the exclusive property of GEE.
9. GEE reserves the right to remove from the Program any person (including any member of the Act) Producer and/or GEE determines, in Producer's and/or GEE's sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the Program or any of the Producer Entities such that such person's participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. Conversely, Producer reserves the right to allow any person to remain part of the Program who may have a connection with the Program or any of the Producer Entities if, in Producer's and/or GEE's sole discretion, Producer and/or GEE determines that such person's involvement in the Program does not and will not affect the integrity of the Program in any manner whatsoever.
10. I understand and agree that Producer retains and reserves the sole discretion to make determinations of eligibility, and that Producer also reserves the right to change any or all of the eligibility requirements at any period of time as and when deemed fit and necessary by the Producer.
11. I hereby grant to GEE and its successors, licensees and assigns, without charge or other compensation, the irrevocable exclusive right, but not the obligation, with or without my knowledge, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, to film, tape and/or photograph, perform, record, exhibit, display, edit, distribute, sell and otherwise use my appearances, name, similarity, voice, vocals, conversations, sounds, signature, biographical data, and any information or materials provided by me to GEE in connection with and or ancillary to the Program or otherwise in any and all media, whether now known or subsequently devised hereinafter including, without limitation, in the Program, motion pictures, television, on the Internet, publishing, and recordings in connection with the advertising, sale, promotion, marketing, merchandising (including slot machines), distribution, publicizing and all other types of exploitation thereof, or in any manner whatsoever in the Producer's sole discretion, or to refrain there from. GEE shall also have the unrestricted right to edit the content and text of the Program as well as all film, tape, photography, recordings and my appearances thereon, in any manner or form. I further agree that the Producer is the sole owner of and may freely assign all results and proceeds of such film, tape, photography, recordings and my appearances thereon.
12. In the event I perform any original music on the Program, including musical arrangements, titles, lyrics, music and all other elements of such songs ("Music") or submit any original photographs ("Photos"), or original audio and/or video recordings ("Recordings") to the Producer, I hereby represent and warrant that I own, control or have obtained all rights, (including, without limitation, all copyrights) in and to any and all such Music, Photos and Recordings, and I hereby grant to the Producer, without charge, the rights necessary to use such Music, Photos and Recordings on and in connection with the Program and the rights required to exploit the Program and the ancillary rights therein as described anywhere in this Personal Release (including, without limitation, in advertisements, promotions and publicity), in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, or for any purpose, throughout the universe in perpetuity. I hereby represent and warrant that I have obtained all of the rights, clearances, and releases necessary for Producer to exploit said Music, Photos, and Recording in connection herewith. I understand that all submissions of Music, Photos, Recordings, or other materials become property of Producer and will not be returned to me.
13. In the event my performance on the 3iii competition / Program involves a living animal, I hereby represent and warrant that I have obtained all necessary and proper immunizations for the said animal and will provide to Producer all such documentation or do any other acts and/or deeds as may be reasonably necessary for the Producer to determine the animal is safe to participate in the auditions, interviews and/or Programs.
14. Furthermore, I agree to indemnify GEE and the Released Parties (defined herein below) and to hold each of them harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses, and losses of any kind (including outside attorney's fees) caused by or arising out of any physical, mental or emotional stress/distress or injury caused to any third party by or from the animal.
15. I agree to follow all of GEE (Producer's) rules, directions and instructions in all matters relating to the Program, which rules are subject to change at Producer's sole discretion. I will accept any and all decisions of Producer on all matters, including, without limitation, discretionary matters (including, but not limited to, the interview and audition process and contestant selection) as final and not subject to challenge, and acknowledge that the interests of the Program shall override those of any participant.
16. I agree that my selection to audition is within Producer's sole discretion and that Producer is not obligated to grant me an audition, regardless of my place in the audition line. In the event I am granted an audition, I agree that my selection as a contestant for the Program is within Producer's sole discretion and that Producer is not obligated to select me.
17. I acknowledge that Producer reserves the right, exercisable at any time in its sole discretion, to disqualify me from the Program should I at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal information, fail to abide by the rules or regulations of the Program, or for any other reason or for no reason at all. If I am selected to advance beyond this initial audition, I agree that Producer is not obligated to have me appear on, or to telecast my appearance on, the Program and may disqualify me at any time in its sole discretion. I understand and agree that if my appearance, name, likeness, voice, singing voice, conversation, sounds, biographical data, Music, Photos, and/or Recordings are used in connection with the Program, I may be asked, in consideration of Producer possibly including me as a participant in the Program, at Producer's election, to enter into the following agreements with Producer, its licensees, successors and assigns:
1. an agreement for my exclusive recording and/or songwriting services hereinafter known as-("Recording Contract");
2. an agreement for my exclusive television performance services hereinafter known as- ("Television Contract");
3. an agreement for the management of my career in the entertainment industry hereinafter known as- ("Management Contract");
4. an agreement to consult for me and give me professional guidance with respect to my career in the entertainment industry hereinafter known as- ("Consultant Contract");
5. an agreement for my live stage show/performance, concert, and/or theatrical performance services ("Touring Contract" and/or "Concert Contract"); and (f) an agreement for the use of my name, voice, similarity, signature, biography, and other indicia of my identity in connection to/with audiovisual recordings ("Home Video Contract").
6. I understand that I may be asked to represent and warrant that I am not a party to any contract including, but not limited to, a contract for management and/or talent agent representation, a music recording contract (either alone or as a member of a group), an acting contract, a modeling contract, a songwriting contract, a sponsorship contract, a merchandising agreement, or any other arrangement which prevents me, or might prevent me, from entering into the contracts described in this Paragraph, even though Producer recognizes that I may currently be a party to such contracts. I understand that I may be required by Producer to fill out, sign and agree to other contracts, releases, or agreements during the course of my participation in the Program.
7. I acknowledge that my audition or participation on the Program shall include my own act or performance, which I created or selected for the Program. I also represent and warrant that I am in a state of physical, emotion, psychological, and mental health capable of performing my act for the Program and otherwise participating in the Program. I shall notify immediately /effectively Producer of any such change in physical, emotional, psychological, or mental conditions that might affect me or my performance on the Program. I understand that since this is my own act that I am solely responsible for determining whether I am capable of performing the act in the Program; provided, however, Producer may, In his sole discretion, refuse to allow me to audition or participate in the Program if the Producer has reasons to believe that I am not capable of performing the act.
8. I hereby indemnify, defend, release, discharge, and hold harmless Producer, its parent, assignees, licensees, agents, partners and affiliates, GEE, all television broadcasting stations, sponsors, advertising agencies, all venues and location used in connection with the Program, and any and all others connected with the Program, and each of their related parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, partners and representatives of each of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability or claims arising out of or in any manner whatsoever resulting from my participation in the Program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), the use or reuse of my appearance, name, voice, singing voice, likeness, signature, biographical information, Music, Photos, and/or Recordings, or the breach or an alleged breach of any provision hereof and I agree not to make any claim against Producer or any of the Released Parties as a result of my participation or non-participation in the Program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process) and in connection with any use or reuse of my appearance, name, voice, singing voice, likeness, biographical information, Music, Photos, and /or Recordings (including, without limitation, any claim based upon defamation or invasion of privacy and/or publicity).
9. I AND MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, SPOUSE, GUARDIANS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS ("RELEASING PARTIES") HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DAMAGE, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OR HARM TO ME OR MY PROPERTY, OR MY DEATH, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH MY PREPARATION FOR, PARTICIPATION AND APPEARANCE IN OR ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY OR ARISING OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR ANY OF THE CONTESTANTS IN THE PROGRAM.
10. I hereby represent and warrant that I have the right and authority to grant the rights granted to Producer hereunder, that any Music, Photos, and Recordings that I submit to Producer are my original works of authorship and that I am the sole owner of such Music, Photos, and Recordings.
11. I recognize that Producer is relying on my representations as made herein and that a breach by me hereunder would cause you irrevocable injury and damage that cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by damages in an action at law and, therefore, I hereby expressly agree that the Producer shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief to prevent and/or cure any breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement by me (including, without limitation, the provisions regarding confidentiality and publicity set forth below).
12. In addition, I agree to indemnify Producer and each of the Released Parties and to hold each of them harmless from any and all liability, claim, action, damage, expense, and loss of any kind (including outside attorney's fees) caused by or arising out of the Producer's use of the Music, Photos, and Recordings, and arising out of any breach or an alleged breach of any provision hereof or any statement, action or failure to act by me during or in connection with my participation in the said Program, its interview or audition process or otherwise.
13. Furthermore, I understand that in connection with the said program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), I and others may reveal or relate information of a personal, private, surprising, defamatory, disparaging, embarrassing or unfavorable nature, and that my actions and the actions of others appearing in the Program may be embarrassing or of an otherwise unfavorable nature that may be factual or fictional.
14. I further understand that my appearance, depiction, and portrayal in connection with the Program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), and my actions and the actions of others in connection with the Program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), may be disparaging, defamatory, embarrassing or of an otherwise unfavorable nature, may expose me to public ridicule, humiliation or condemnation, and may portray me in a false light. The consents, authorizations, assumptions of risk and releases set forth in this Agreement expressly apply to all such potential harms. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, in no event shall I have any right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief against any of the Released Parties.
15. I acknowledge that there is a possibility that after my execution of this Agreement, I will discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time this Agreement was executed and which, if known by me at that time, may have materially affected/influenced my decision to execute this Personal Release. I acknowledge and agree that by reason of this Personal Release, I am assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims. I have been advised of the
16. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof. This is the complete and binding agreement between Producer and me, and it supersedes all prior understandings and/or communications, both oral and written, with respect to its subject matter. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall in no manner whatsoever affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law. This Agreement cannot be terminated, rescinded or amended, except by a written agreement signed by both Producer and me.
17. Producer reserves the right to remove me from the Program at any stage if I fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Release.
18. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. YOU ARE GIVING UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM ARISING IN
19. I acknowledge and agree that I or no one on my behalf will sue GEE for any reason in any court of any country.
- Summary of Terms & Conditions for participation in 3iii competitions:
1. Each participant is required to fill registration form online and pay required audition /registration fees.
2. Anyone under the age of 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian sign the registration form online or offline.
3. Participants are required to submit their videos with quality recording guidelines online along with registration form duly filled and necessary fee paid.
4. Participants are responsible for the quality of their recording
5. GEE reserves the right to disqualify any performer if it is felt that it is inappropriate to be on website.
6. Removal of clothing, abusive language (jumping from the stage, damaging equipment in case of live audition) etc. will result in immediate disqualification.
7. Judges will judge submission on the criteria in the Judge's Scoring Sheet.
8. The judges' decision is FINAL. Any contestant who attempts to reach judges or staff for any manipulation may be disqualified from the competition.
9. Judge's scoring sheet will be viewed only by authorized personnel of GEE
Please ensure you have read our Terms and Condition before registering as 3ion/Participant.
Your selection of T&C Check box at end of the registration form will be taken as acceptance of all above T&C's and you will abide by all above T&Cs under the jurisdiction of State Law of Illinois, USA.