INTERNATIONAL INDIAN ICON (3iii)
An Initiative by Gee Vision Inc. (GEE)
- Gee Vision Inc. is termed hereinafter and for all purposes of the said agreement as GEE / Producer/ Owner.
- Any one registering on www.InternationalIndianIcon.com as Sponsor will be termed as Sponsor hereinafter and for all said purposes of the said program and the current agreement and will be assigned a unique ID.
- I agree that I am at least 18 years of age and I have the full, complete and unrestricted right and authority to enter into this Agreement as individual or on behalf of my company.
- Entire material produced during 3iii including myself and my company association with 3iii shall be property of GEE.
- I understand and agree that the Producer retains and reserves sole discretion to make determinations of eligibility, and that the Producer also reserves the right to change any or all of the eligibility requirements at any given point of time as deemed fit by the producer.
- I understand and agree that if my or any of my staff member's appearance, name, similarity, voice, vocals, conversation, sounds, biographical data, Music, Photos, and/or Recordings are used in connection with the said Program, I may be asked, in consideration of Producer possibly including me as in any capacity in the Program, at the Producer’s election, to enter into the following agreements with the Producer, its licensees, successors and assigns:
- an agreement for my exclusive recording and/or songwriting services hereinafter known as-(“Recording Contract”);
- an agreement for my exclusive television performance services hereinafter known as- (“Television Contract”);
- an agreement for the management of my career in the entertainment industry hereinafter known as- (“Management Contract”);
- an agreement to consult for me and give me professional guidance with respect to my career in the entertainment industry (“Consultant Contract”);
- an agreement for my live stage show/performance , concert, and/or theatrical performance services (“Touring Contract” and/or “Concert Contract”); and (f) an agreement for the use of my name, voice, similarity, signature, biography, and other indicia of my identity in connection audiovisual recordings (“Home Video Contract”).
- I understand that I may be asked to represent and warrant that I am not a party to any contract including, but not limited to, a contract for management and/or talent agent representation, a music recording contract (either alone or as a member of a group), an acting contract, a modeling contract, a songwriting contract, a sponsorship contract, a merchandising agreement, or any other arrangement which prevents me, or might prevent me, from entering into the contracts described in this Paragraph, even though Producer recognizes that I may currently be a party to such contracts. I understand that I may be required by Producer to fill out, sign and agree to other contracts, releases, or agreements during the course of my participation in the Program.
- I acknowledge that my audition or participation on the Program shall include my own act or performance, which I created or selected for the Program. I also represent and warrant that I am in such state of physical, emotion, psychological, and mental health as being capable of performing my act for the Program and otherwise participating in the Program. I shall immediately/effectively notify Producer immediately of any such changes in physical, emotional, psychological, or mental conditions that might affect me or my performance on the Program. I understand that since this is my own act that I am solely responsible for determining whether I am capable of performing the act in the Program; provided, however, Producer may, in exercise of his own sole discretion, refuse to allow me to audition or participate in the Program if Producer has reasons to believe that I am not capable of performing the act.
- I hereby indemnify, defend, release, discharge, and hold harmless Producer, its parent, assignees, licensees, agents, partners and affiliates, GEE, all television broadcasting stations, sponsors, advertising agencies, all venues and location used in connection with the Program, and any and all others connected with the Program, and each of their related parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, partners and representatives of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability or claims arising out of or in any manner whatsoever resulting from my participation in the Program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), the use or reuse of my appearance, name, voice, vocals, similarity, signature, biographical information, Music, Photos, and/or Recordings, or the breach or an alleged breach of any provision hereof and I agree not to make any claim against Producer or any of the Released Parties as a result of my participation or non-participation in the Program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process) and in connection with any use or reuse of my appearance, name, voice, vocals, similarity, biographical information, Music, Photos, and /or Recordings (including, without limitation, any claim based upon defamation or invasion of privacy and/or publicity).
- I AND MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, SPOUSE, GUARDIANS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (“RELEASING PARTIES”) HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DAMAGE, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OR HARM TO ME OR MY PROPERTY, OR MY DEATH, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH MY PREPARATION FOR, PARTICIPATION AND APPEARANCE IN OR ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY OR ARISING OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR ANY OF THE CONTESTANTS IN THE PROGRAM.
- I hereby represent and warrant that I have the right and authority to grant the rights granted to Producer hereunder, that any Music, Photos, and Recordings that I submit to Producer are my original works of authorship and that I am the sole owner of such Music, Photos, and Recordings.
- I recognize that Producer is relying on my representations as made herein and that a breach by me hereunder would cause you irrevocable injury and damage that cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by damages in an action at law and, therefore, I hereby expressly agree that Producer shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief to prevent and/or cure any breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement by me (including, without limitation, the provisions regarding confidentiality and publicity set forth below).
- In addition, I agree to indemnify Producer and each of the Released Parties and to hold each of them harmless from any and all liability, claim, action, damage, expense, and loss of any kind (including outside attorney’s fees) caused by or arising out of Producer’s use of the Music, Photos, and Recordings, and arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any provision hereof or any statement, action or failure to act by me during or in connection with my participation in the Program, its interview or audition process or otherwise.
- Furthermore, I understand that in connection with the Program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), I and others may reveal or relate information of a personal, private, surprising, defamatory, disparaging, embarrassing or unfavorable nature, and that my actions and the actions of others appearing in the Program may be embarrassing or of an otherwise unfavorable nature that may be factual or fictional.
- I further understand that my appearance, depiction, and portrayal in connection with the Program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), and my actions and the actions of others in connection with the Program or in any aspect or phase thereof (including, without limitation, the interview and audition process), may be disparaging, defamatory, embarrassing or of an otherwise unfavorable nature, may expose me to public ridicule, humiliation or condemnation, and may portray me in a false light. The consents, authorizations, assumptions of risk and releases set forth in this Agreement expressly apply to all such potential harms. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, in no event shall I have any right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief against any of the Released Parties.
- I acknowledge that there is a possibility that after my execution of this Agreement, I will discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time this Agreement was executed and which, if known by me at that time, may have materially affected/influenced my decision to execute this Personal Release. I acknowledge and agree that by reason of this Personal Release, I am assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims. I have been advised of the
- This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof. This is the complete and binding agreement between Producer and me, and it supersedes all prior understandings and/or communications, both oral and written, with respect to its subject matter. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law. This Agreement cannot be terminated, rescinded or amended, except by a written agreement signed by both Producer and me.
- I agree that I will not pass any secret information about the program to anyone without the written consent of the producer.
- Producer reserves the right to remove me from the Program at any stage if I fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Release.
- PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. YOU ARE GIVING UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM ARISING IN
- Summary of Terms & Conditions for sponsor in 3iii competitions:
- Each Sponsors required to fill Sponsor registration form online.
- Sponsors are required to submit their information as required in registration form by accepting listed T&Cs.
- Applications can only be made online at www.InternatinalIndianIcon.com or any 3iii related website.
- Sponsors registering online will be contacted by one of 3iii team member for next step. Only after having successful discussion with 3iii team member and legal agreement, Sponsor’s information will be enabled on 3iii website and sponsor will be able to login to maintain its’ company information.
- Sponsor will have no right to sue GEE for any reason in any court of any country.
- Any and all personal and business details and/ or information provided by Applicants in the Application or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no manner whatsoever be misleading.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Sponsor that has supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading information, has failed to abide by the Rules and/ or is in breach of the terms hereof.
- All Sponsors must disclose to the Company in writing full details of any and all criminal or civil proceedings/ actions pending, proceedings served and/or convictions unspent as at the date of Application.
- The completion of an Application does not guarantee that the Sponsor will be successful or qualify to become a Sponsor of 3iii Program.
- All successful Sponsors may be asked to sign further agreements / release forms online in the course of their involvement in 3iii competition or any part of 3iii Program. This process may take place at the personal level and you will be notified by post, if required.
Please ensure you have read our Terms and Condition before registering as Team (Team Member).
Your selection of T&C Check box at end of the registration will be taken as acceptance of all above T&C’s and you will abide by all above T&Cs under the jurisdiction of State Law of Illinois.