THE FILTER THAT SEPARATES THE GREAT FROM THE GOOD
Selection process is a delicate handling of the three: the good, the better, and the excellent. And, choosing from these three is process, which takes in-depth handling of the abilities and performance of each individual.
The is the filter that separates the great from the better!
International Indian Icon (3iii) is a Talent hunt, it is also 1st online/onsite reality show of its kind. However, what sets this show apart is The Gee Panel of Judges with virtuosos in their respective art forms and experienced objectively rating the performances in pre-defined parameters to the best of their abilities.
At the same time, to make the program competitive and popular, few participants are moved up from one level to the next level based on popularity/voting while others, who could not fetch sufficient number of votes to move up to next level will be judged by Gee Panel of Judges and 3iii International Jury to give fair a chance to each participant.
- ICONs are selected for each ICON State, ICON Country, Rest of the World and at International level for 3iii Jr. and 3iii. The categories are: Singing, Dancing and I Got Talent: Instruments, Acting, Fashion, Comedy and My Talent, these irrespective of participation category.
- Depending on number of 3ions competing in each sub-category (Acting, Fashion, Comedy, Instruments, and My Talent) of I Got Talent. The Winners, 1st and 2nd runner-up may be selected at State, Country, or International level for each sub-category.
- Most popular 3ion/participants at level-1, level-3 and level-4 are moved up to next level based on popularity i.e., voting.
- Voting has no weightage on picking winners, 1st or 2nd runner-up at any level.
- Winners, 1st and 2nd runner-up at all levels are decided by Gee Panel of Judgment & 3iii International Jury only.
- Voting is used to move participants up to the next level based on popularity basis only.
- Competition Videos of Partcipants not getting sufficient votes to get moved to next level will be judged by Gee Panel of Judges & 3iii International Jury
- Gee Panel of judges may move deserving participants to the next level as Judge’s Choice.
- 3ions/participants getting 500 votes will be moved to level-3 .
- Video of 3ions/Participants not getting sufficinet votes will be judged by Gee Panel of judges & 3iii International Jury to move to level-3 i.e., quarter-finale. .
- Participant deserving another chance will be moved up to level-2 for re-evaluation.
- 3ions/participants not meeting 3iii judgment criteria may be rejected at level-1 only.
- Participants deserving re-evaluation will need to submit competition video at level-2 within defined time limit as per 3iii 2020 Calendar for re-evaluation.
- Gee Panel of Judges and 3iii International Jury will evaluate each video to move to level-3 or reject.
Level-3: State Indian Icon (Quarter-Finals)
- 3ion/participant getting 1000 votes will get eligible for level-4 (Semi-Final)
- Winner, 1st and 2nd runner-up, are decided on the basis of Gee Panel of Judges & 3iii International Jury Judgment and will be move dto level-4.
Level-4: Country Icon (Semi-Finals)
- 3ion/participant getting 1500 votes will be moved to level-5 (Grand-finale)
- 3ion/participant considering popularity/voting option to move to level-5 will need to upload video at level-4 and make it a competition video.
- Winner, 1st and 2nd runner-up, are decided on the basis of Gee Panel of Judges & 3iii International Jury Judgment and will be moved to level-5.
Level-5: International Indian Icon (Grand-Finale)
- 3ion/participant getting 2000 votes will be moved to top 6 of his/her talent category..
- Winner, 1st and 2nd runner-up, are decided on the basis of Gee Panel of Judges & 3iii International Jury Judgment.