1. 3iii rules remain same for all participants all across the Globe.
2. 3iii on-line / on-site audition fees is non-refundable.
3. 3iii rules will be strict, make sure you follow 3iii 2018 calendar dates for all submissions
4. Gee Vision Inc. (Gee) holds and reserves the right to change any or all rules, conditions or anything related to International Indian Icon competition at any given point of time as deemed fit by Gee Vision Inc.
5. Gee cannot be sued in any court of law in any Jurisdiction of any country by any participant or any one associated to participants or by any 3iii associate or any one.
6. Gee holds and reserves all rights to include or exclude any or all video's and pictures posted on international Indian Icon (3iii) website (www.InternationalIndianIcon.com or www.3iii.us ) in any TV episode, TV promotion, social media promotion, advertising or for any type of promotion on any type of media any time in any country.* The winners of International Indian icon (Winner, 1st runner-up, 2nd runner-up) are bound by default to sign a contract for any promotion, show/performance, video, Photography, advertisement etc. through Gee Vision Inc. only.
7. Any contract to be signed by winners of International Indian Icon related to entertainment performance/show in regards to promoting themselves have to go through Gee before signing.
8. Participants will need to accept T&Cs at the time of registration and will be legally bind to T&Cs accepted at the time of on-line registration on 3iii website www.3iii.us
9. Participants attending 3iii on-site events will be need to sign paper agreement before they perform for 3iii competition.
10. No one will have any right to challenge the Gee’s decision in any court of law of any Jurisdiction of any country.
11. Participants will be responsible for any copy right legalities for their performance.
12. If for any level, an episode shooting is decided in any city of 3iii country, Participants selected for that level will have to travel to that city for Episode shooting. Logistics will have to be taken care of by the participants themselves.
13. Participants selected for 3iii Grand-finale will have to travel to Chicago (or the selected venue) for Episode shooting and Grand-finale on their own cost. All Logistics will have to be taken care of by the participants themselves.
14. All 3iii results will be published on the website as per 3iii 2018 Calendar published on 3iii website.
15. Participants will be informed of their selection/rejection via e-mail on their registered e-mail ID (E-mail in participant profile on 3iii website will only be used for all 3iii communication so please keep your e-mail address and cell # up to date on your 3iii profile.
16. Irrespective of No. of registrations, on-line competition will be conducted at each level as per defined rules and regulations
17. Any category getting less than 20 participants per ICON State will be merged to the same category of nearly state of the country i.e., there will be no selection of State Indian Icon of that category for that State
18. Any category getting less than 20 participants per ICON country will be merged to the same category of the continent and there will be no selection of Country Icon of that category for that Country
19. Any category getting less than 20 participants per ICON continent will be merged to the category "I Got Talent" of that Continent/Country/State e.g., if No. of participants registered in Actiong/Comedy category is less than 30 for a Continent then that category will be merged in to "I Got Talent" and top 3 best perfomances will be picked out of the "I Got Talent" category..
20. If any category gets more than 20 registration per State/Country and that State/Country is not ICON State/Country then that State/Country will be declared as ICON State/Country for that category and corresponding titles will be declared.
21. Depending on the number of participant registration of an ICON state, ICON Country, and ICON Continent, corresponding 3iii event of that state, country and continent will be decided on-site or on-line.
22. Location and dates of all 3iii on-site events will be declared by end of April
23. If any state gets more than 30 registrations for any category then that state may be declared as ICON State for that category.
24. If any country gets more than 100 registration for any category then that country may be declared as ICON Country for that category.
1. All participants are required to upload a competition video on their unique 3iii dashboard.
2. Video Quality is a major judgment criterion for online judgement. Following should be remembered by participants for submitting videos for competition:
- Video should be at least in 1080p or higher resolution
- It should be in Landscape formation
- No effects or VFX should be added to the video.
- Video should be in MP4 or ProRes (.mov) codec.
- The video should be referable recorded with a good camera and ample light.
- The video should be of high quality (preferably HD quality) and clear sound
- The video should be shot in one take
- No Editing: Video should not be manipulated or edited in any manner. Any video found manipulated/edited will be rejected without any explanations to the participant.
- The video should be of 3 to 4 minutes in length and should not exceed 4 minutes.
- Upload your video directly from your 3iii dashboard from your laptop, desktop or phone.
- NO YouTube link. There is no provision to upload YouTube link so do not upload your YouTube video.
- All videos uploaded from 3iii dashboard will go to www.3iiiTube.com where any one can search any 3iii video to like, vote and promote on any social media.
- Although participants can manage their videos uploaded 3iiiTube but all videos uploaded on 3iii website or 3iiiTube becomes 3iii property and Gee Vision Inc. will have full right to use the videos for any 3iii promotion purpose.
3. Introduction or Intro Video
- Every 3ion/Participant has to submit his Intro Video
- Either 1st minute of your 1st Competition Video can be your introduction or you can upload a separate Introduction Video of around 1 Minute (But Intro is must)
- Introduction Guidelines
- Introduce yourself (Name, Age, City, State, Country, Education)
- Little bit about yourself, your family and what you do?
- Why do you want to participate in 3iii and which category and why?
- What makes you a unique participant in your category?
- What would you like to do if you become an International Indian Icon?
4. You can upload more than one non-competition videos in your 3iii Dashboard, but only one of the videos can be submitted as a Competition (Comp) Video for voting and judgement at each level. Rest uploaded videos will be your Non-Competition (Non-Comp) videos.
5. At each 3iii level
- Participant needs to submit a competition video. Participants are advised to keep minimum 3 to 5 videos ready for 3iii competition. If you miss the submission date, you may not get a second chance to submit video and may be out of competition.
- A fixed duration is given to upload the video at each level. Make sure you check 3iii 2018 Calendar for each level.
- When a participant moves from one level to other, an e-mail will be sent to the participant on the e-mail address in his dashboard.
- On the result day, each participant gets an e-mail about selection or rejection.
6. Any video uploaded should not have content of objectionable/sexual nature of any type (language, video, photography etc.). Any such video will be a call for the participant to be warned or debarred from the competition, on the sole discretion of Gee Vision Inc.
7. All competition videos uploaded on International Indian Icon website or 3iiiTube shall be the property of Gee Vision Inc. and shall be on the 3iii website until Gee decides otherwise.
26. LIKE, VOTING & JUDGMENT
- LIKE: Participant will promote his/her video online using social media to get maximum likes to bring his/her video to top of the list under Video Hive on 3iii website home page. Anyone can like any video but once.
- VOTING: Participants can get their competition videos voted by family and friends by sharing the link by clicking on to the "Request Vote" button in their participant dashboard. Each email Id can vote and judge only once. Participants promote their video online using social media to get maximum votes to move to next level as voting has 30% weightage while rest 70% in hands of Gee Panel of Judges. Anyone can vote anyone but once.
- For On-site performances, audience present at the studio will be able to vote for participants during a specified allowed duration between performances.
- Voting and judgment will initiate and stop as per a pre-defined schedule in 3iii 2018 Calendar so that the results can be announced as per defined dates.
- Participants will have to go through all 6 level of competition (explained below in table) to become an International Indian Icon.
- Gee Panel of Judges has all rights to move any participant from any level to any level, depending on the performance of the participant. No one can have any objection on decision of Gee Panel of Judges.
- Each Competition video within its category (Singing, Dance, Instruments, Acting, Pageant, Comedy and I Got Talent) will be rated on the basis 30:70 evaluation of voting & Gee Judgement i.e., 30% on-line public voting and 70% judgement of Gee Panel of judges.
- All Participants videos submitted as competition video (Comp Video) at each level (Level-1 through Level-5) will go through the process of voting and Gee Panel judgement to move to next level.
- All competition videos at all levels are judged as per pre-defined criteria for each talent category (Singing, Dance, Instruments etc.) and participation category (Solo, Duet, Group).
- Gee Panel of Judges has all right to select or reject any participant at any level.
27. 3iii Challenger
- Candidates with unique talent/performance can be introduced (at the discretion of Gee Vision Inc.) as "Challengers" /" Wild Card Entry" in the show anytime at any level as deemed fit by Gee.
- Gee Vision Inc. can open Challenger registration at any level with specified registration fees to give opportunity to highly talented performers to become part of 3iii competition.
- Any one may be able to register as challenger by paying registration fees but only qualified challengers will be moved forward
28. Anyone with any Indian talent or skill or art can participate
29. Any Indian with any talent or skill or art can participate