Online/Onsite Competition Guidance
There are two dimensions of competition: Online and Onsite. Online competition (s) focuses on the selection process and registration. Onsite competition (s) focuses on the stage performance to compete for the title.
- Starts with Level 1 and ends with Level-3
- Level-1: Registration process/Audition Videos
- Level-2: Reevaluation/Selection/Voting on competition videos.
- Level-3: Selection of State Icon
- Here, comes the Level-4 (Country Icon) and Level-5 (Grand-Finale).
- Onsite registration applicable if number of registrations are not met online.
- Selected participants if failed to come onsite, then they can participate online, but on-stage performance opportunity is entitled to pass to next selection.
Travel, Lodging, and Boarding for On-stage performance
- All qualified participants coming onsite will need to travel to Chicago, USA, on their own expense. And will be responsible for their own lodging, boarding, and enjoyment expenses.
- Gee Vision will arrange discounted hotel (s) and if possible, a travel agent to book flights at discounted or affordable rates.
- Onsite events dates and venue are subject to declare at the end of July 2019.