THE FILTER THAT SEPARATES THE GREAT FROM THE GOOD
Selection process is a delicate handling of the three: the good, the better, and the excellent. And, choosing from these three is process, which takes in-depth handling of the abilities and performance of each individual.
The is the filter that separates the great from the better!
International Indian Icon (3iii) is a Talent hunt, it is also 1st online/onsite reality show of its kind. However, what sets this show apart is The Gee Panel of Judges with virtuosos in their respective art forms and experienced objectively rating the performances in pre-defined parameters to the best of their abilities.
At the same time, to make the program competitive and popular, few participants are moved up from one level to the next level based on popularity/voting while others, who could not fetch sufficient number of votes to move up to next level will be judged by Gee Panel of Judges and 3iii International Jury to give fair a chance to each participant.
- ICONs are selected for each ICON State, ICON Country, Rest of the World and at International level for 3iii Jr. and 3iii. The categories are: Singing, Dancing and I Got Talent: Instruments, Acting, Fashion, Comedy and My Talent, these irrespective of participation category.
- Depending on number of 3ions competing in each sub-category (Acting, Fashion, Comedy, Instruments, and My Talent) of I Got Talent. The Winners, 1st and 2nd runner-up may be selected at State, Country, or International level for each sub-category.
- Most popular 3ion/participants at level-1, level-3 and level-4 are moved up to next level based on popularity i.e., voting.
- Voting has no weightage on picking winners, 1st or 2nd runner-up at any level.
- Winners, 1st and 2nd runner-up at level-3 and level-4 are decided by Gee Panel of Judgment & 3iii International Jury only. Voting/popularity are used to move participants up to the next level.
- Winners, 1st and 2nd runner-up are moved up to next level
- Gee Panel of judges may move anyone to the next level as Judge’s Choice.
- Two 3ions/participants per category per Icon State per month (during Registration period) are moved up to level-3 on voting/popularity basis (Requires: Minimum 300 Votes).
- Example: Four 3ions from Singing (2 for 3iii Jr and 2 for 3iii).
- Participants, who could not move up to the level-3 based on voting will be evaluated individually by Gee Panel of Judges and 3iii International Jury.
- Qualified participants will move up to level-3
- Participant deserving another chance will be moved up to level-2 for re-evaluation.
- 3ions/participants not meeting 3iii judgment criteria may be rejected at level-1 only.
- Participants deserving re-evaluation will need to submit competition video at level-2 within defined time limit as per 3iii 2019 Calendar for re-evaluation.
- Gee Panel of Judges and 3iii International Jury will evaluate each video to move up to level-3 or reject.
Level-3: State Indian Icon (Quarter-Finals)
- One 3ion/participant per category per Icon State is eligible for level-4 (Semi-Final) based on popularity/voting (Requires: Minimum 400 Votes)
- Winner, 1st and 2nd runner-up, are decided on the basis of Gee Panel of Judges & 3iii International Jury Judgment and are eligible for level-4.
Level-4: Country Icon (Semi-Finals)
- One 3ion/participant per category per Icon Country is moved to level-5 (Grand-finale) based on popularity/voting (Requires: Minimum 500 Votes).
- 3ion/participant considering popularity/voting option to move to level-5 will need to upload video at level-4 and make it a competition video.
- Winner, 1st and 2nd runner-up, are decided on the basis of Gee Panel of Judges & 3iii International Jury Judgment and are eligible for level-5.
Level-5: International Indian Icon (Grand-Finale)
- One 3ion/participant is selected as 3iii Most Popular Indian Icon based on popularity/voting (Requires: Minimum 1000 Votes).
Winner, 1st and 2nd runner-up, are decided on the basis of Gee Panel of Judges & 3iii International Jury Judgment.