Selection process involves delicate handling of the good, the better, and the excellent. The process of choosing from these three is process requires in-depth handling of the abilities and performance of each individual.
Our judges endeavor to identify the filter that separates the excellent from the better and the good!
International Indian Icon (3iii) is meant to hunt talent, and is also the 1st online/onsite reality show of its kind. However, what sets this show apart is the way in which different media have been used to scout talent from around the globe. The Gee panel of judges possesses virtuosos in their respective art forms and rates all the performances objectively.
At the same time, to make the program competitive and popular, few participants are moved up from one level to the next level based on popularity/voting while others, who could not fetch sufficient number of votes to move up to next level will be judged by Gee Panel of Judges and 3iii International Jury to give fair a chance to each participant.
- ICONs are selected for each ICON State, ICON Country, Rest of the World and at the International level for 3iii Jr. and 3iii Sr.
- The categories are: Singing, Dancing, Instruments, Acting, Fashion, Comedy and I Got Talent
- Participation Categories include Solo, Duet, and Group
- Age Groups
- 3iii Jr =< 16 Years
- 3iii Sr > 16 Years
- Depending on number of participants competing in each category (Acting, Fashion, Comedy, Instruments, and I Got Talent), the Winners, 1st and 2nd Runner-ups may be selected at State, Country, and International level for each category.
- Selection is on the basis of:
- Voting/Popularity Basis for on-line Audition Participants (Level-2)
- Participants getting 7500 votes for their audition/competition video at level-2 during May 1st and Aug 8th 2021 are moved directly to Level-4 i.e., Semi-final on popularity basis i.e., voting.
- Voting has no weightage on picking winners, 1st or 2nd runner-up at any level
- Judgment of Gee Panel of Judges & 3iii International Jury
- On-line Audition (Level-2)
- Audition videos of participants not getting sufficient votes i.e., 7500, will be judged by Gee Panel of judges and/or 3iii International Jury to move qualified participants to Level-3 or Level-4
- On-line LIVE Audition (Level-2)
- Gee Panel of Judges will evaluate participants during LIVE Zoom audition and move qualified participants to Level-3 (Quarter-final) and/or Level-4 (Semi-final)
- On-site Audition (Level-2)
- Judges by location, will evaluate participants during on-site audition and will move qualified participants to Level-3 (Quarter-final) or Level-4 (Semi-final)
- Level-3 (Quarter-final)
- If State Indian Icon is scheduled on-site
- Qualified participants from all 3 types of auditions will be invited for on-site State Indian Icon to select winners, 1st/2nd runner-ups and judges choice of the state icon who will be moved to level-4 i.e., final / country icon.
- If State Indian Icon is NOT scheduled on-site
- Gee Panel of Judges and 3iii International Jury will evaluate all qualified participants to select winner, 1st/2nd runner-ups and judges choices for State Indian Icon
- No need to upload video or join Zoom session for State Icon
- Level-4 (Semi-final)
- If Country Icon is scheduled in respective country
- Winners, 1st/2nd runner-ups and judges choice of all State Icons of USA and Canada will be invited for semi-final to be as part of episode production in USA
- Winners, 1st/2nd runner-ups, judges choice of all 5 Zonal Icons of India will be invited for Indian Icon semi-final in Delhi
- Qualified participants from all audition types of each country icon will be invited for on-site semi-final to select country icon winners, 1st/2nd runner-ups and judges choice
- Winners, 1st/2nd runner-ups and judges choice of all country Icons will be invited for finale and Grand-finale in USA during last week of Dec for episode production
- If Country Icon is NOT scheduled on-site
- Qualified participants from all audition types of each country icon will be invited to USA for semi-final as part of episode production
- If participant is not able to come to USA, opportunity will be passed to next one inline and participant will be able to attend the semi-final on-line LIVE through Zoom
- Qualified participants will be participating in finale and grand-finale through Zoom
- Level-5 (Finale)
- Winners, 1st/2nd runner-ups and judges choice of all Country Icons will be moved to finale (Level-5)
- Top 3 to 4 from each category will be selected as Grand-finalists who may or may not perform in Grand-finale but result will be declared during Grand-finale to announce winners, 1st/2nd runner-ups and judges choices of International Indian Icon 2021